Membership & Committees
News and Events
- REB Hires New CEO!
- AG Miller and new REB Grant in the News!
- September Business West Article: Bill Ward and Jobs!
- November 2013 Skills Gap Article by Business West
- Literacy in the News
- Precision Machining News
- Youth Development (14-24 Year Olds)
Publications & Papers
- FY16 WIOA Plan Executive Summary
- FY16 Integrated Budget Summary
- FY'16 Full Plan-Hampden County
- DOL WIOA Fact Sheet
- FY15-17 Hampden County REB Strategic Plan
- REB Strategic Plan Executove Summary Tri-Fold
- REB FY15 Scoreboard & Key Performance Indicators
- 4th QTR/Year1 KPIs
- 1st QTR/Year2 KPIs
Employers & Businesses
- Small Business Administration Resource: Funds for your Business
- Small Business Administration Resource: Government Certifications
Business Retention Services
Funding for Worker Training & Hiring Tax Credits
Early Childhood News
- DECE Business Report #2-June 2011
- DECE Annual Report Year 2
- DECE Business Report #1
- ECE Workforce Full Report
- Developing Early Childhood Educators, Year 1 In Review
Precision Manufacturing - PMRAP/2.0
- Republican News, War on Poverty, REB Manufacturing Training
- Amp It Up Final Report, January 2015
- Workforce Development & Technology Adoption Report, July 2014
- Educational Infrastructure Manufacturing Capacity Report
- Chronology of PMRAP/2.0 Activities and Document Links
- Industry Reports
Hasbro Summer Learning Initiative
News & Resources
- Springfield Charts Progress READ!
- Springfield Tackles a Benchmark!
- TRS Model of Change
- Reading Success by 4th Grade: A blueprint for Springfield!
T/R/S Staff and Partners
REB Board Member Page
- Membership & Committees
- Events and Meetings
- Strategic Plan
- Professional Staff
- REB's Healthcare Website
Regional Labor Market Information
- Economic Development Strategy for Holyoke and Pioneer Valley Report
- 2013 Pioneer Valley Business Growth Study
Educational Attainment Data
- National Center for Educational Statistics
- How I-BEST Works: Findings from a Field Study of Washington State’s Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training Program
- Digest of Education Statistics 2013
- Trends in High School Dropout and Completion Rates in the United States: 1972-2012
- Debt-Free Public Higher Education: What Would It Take?
Industry and Business Data
- Massachusetts Tech Sector Gaining Momentum in the Wake of the Great Recession
- STATE SMALL BUSINESS CREDIT INITIATIVE: A SUMMARY OF STATES’ 2014 ANNUAL REPORTS
- Leadership New England: Essential Shifts for a Thriving Nonprofit Sector
- Pioneer Valley Growth Business Study
Labor Force Demographics
- Worlds Apart - Inequality between America’s Most and Least Affluent Neighborhoods
- Kids Count Data Center
- UMass Boston-Gastón Institute Publications on Latinos
Labor Market Reports
- State Legislatures Consider Future of American Labor
- Disparities in STEM Employment
- The Challenge of Temporary Work
- Are They Really Ready to Work?
REB LMI Data Portal Links
Local STEM Projects, Activities and Website Links
- First Robotics
- Support Computer Science Education in Massachusetts!
- Girls Inc.
- WOW STEM Campaign Video
Youth Development (14-24 Year Olds)
- REBHC Youth Programs-FY16
- May 8, 2015 Summer Jobs Press Conference Photos
- 2015 Campaign Letter
- 2015 Youth Job/Donation Form
- A CYIE Student Success Story - In his words!
- Youth Employment Stories from 2014
- MassMutual Interns Article
- Hampden County Youth Indicators Report, March 2009
- Disconnected Youth in Springfield - Report