The Regional Employment Board will update this website with information and reports on our local economy, labor force, projected areas for job growth, and links to many other web sites with valuable economic and labor statistics.
- Major changes continue to happen with the MA Workforce Training Fund Program-Click here for more information
- The One-Stop Career Centers in partnership with the Regional Employment Board of Hampden County are now publishing a monthly labor market report – Click here for more information!
- A new sector initiative has been implemented at the REB: Financial and Business Services-Click here for more information
- A Pioneer Valley Business Growth Study report from the UMass Donahue Institute has been released- Click here!
- 2012 Federal Reserve Pioneer Valley Labor Market Trends Report and Skills Gap Summit Presentation – Click here!
- New Economic Development Reports from Pioneer Valley Plan for Progress and the John Adams Innovation Institute (for Holyoke and Pioneer Valley) – click here!
- New USDOL Website added to Employment Projections page – click here!
- Critical Vacancy Data — click on link to Commonwealth Corporation website!
- For the State’s two-page report that is published monthly for five geographic regions of MA and includes the latest labor force, claimant, and jobs data for the State and by Workforce Area, click here!
- For link to get a Community Economic Development “hot report” on Hampden County, click here!